Destination: Parc Asterix!
Parc Asterix Holidays.
Share the adventures of your favourite Asterix & Obelix characters in the Parc Asterix theme park – you will travel back to the year 50BC when Gaul was occupied by the Romans, apart from a tiny village that resisted the invaders…
THEME PARK FOR ALL THE FAMILY tons to discover with 47 attractions and shows based on the comic book series.
THRILL SEEKERS there’s Oziris the inverted roller coaster, La Galère swinging ship, Les Chaises Volantes flying chairs, La Trace du Hourra rolling bobsleigh ride, Goudurix thrilling roller coaster and the 30 metere high Tonner de Zeus roller coaster that reaches a speed of 80 kmph!
FOR THE YOUNGER ADVENTURERS there’s the flying chair ride, carrousels, hydrolix water ride, Etamine ride, Les Petits Chars bumper cars, Viking play area, Panoramix play area and the Petit Chene climbing area…
DAILY SHOWS cry with laughter, gasp in surprise and maybe even shed a tear! Le Match in the arena theatre pitches romans v gauls who go head to head with three mad physical challenges with ultimate freedom or bitter defeat at stake!
Three amazing themed on-site hotels
NEW: Les Quais de Lutèce
This is the latest addition to the great collection of on-site hotels at the Parc Asterix Amusement Park. A fantastic 4-star hotel with all the services and comfort you would expect.
Paris, under Roman rule, was known as Lutetia and was a vibrant trading and cultural city on the strategically located River Seine. Its river banks were a hive of activity. Laughter and the clinking of tankards could be heard for miles – an experience you’re bound to emulate during your stay! The hotel offers 150 comfortable air-conditioned rooms and is a stone’s throw from the park.
Room for 1 to 4 people: maximum 4 adults of 12 years old in the room, one double bed and one bunk bed
Room for 1 to 5 people: maximum 4 adults of 12 years old in the room, one double bed and one bunk bed, one extra bed
Les Quais de Lutèce
Les Trois Hiboux Hotel
This 3 star hotel is a perfect venue for families with bunk beds separated from the parent’s area. There’s outdoor play areas, large games room, comfortable living room, large terrace, library and lounge bar. The hotel is located in the heart of the Gallic Forest and has a private footpath leading in to the adjacent theme park.
Room for 1 to 4 people: maximum 4 adults of 12 years old in the room, 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed
Room for 1 to 5 people: maximum 4 adults of 12 years old in the room, 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed, 1 extra bed
Room up to 6 people (duplex): maximum 5 adults of 12 years old in the room, 1 double bed (ground floor), 1 double bed on the 1st and 1 bunk bed, 2 bathrooms shower bath
Les Trois Hiboux Hotel
La Cité Suspendue Hotel
The “Hanging City” comprises three hamlets built on stilts. Located in the heart of the magical spiritual forest, it reflects ancient Celtic dwellings whose habitants lived in harmony with nature. There are 150 comfortable and spacious rooms with a terrace or balcony that can accommodate families of up to 5 people. There’s a private footpath leading into the adjacent theme park.
Room up to 3 people: 1 double bed and one bunk bed
Room up to 4 people: maximum three adults of 12 years old in the room, one double bed and one bunk bed
Room up to 5 people: maximum 4 adults of 12 years old in the room, 1 double bed, and 1 bunk bed, 1 extra bed
Room for up to 5 people (duplex): maximum 4 adults of 12 years old in the room, 1 double bed on the ground floor, 2 single beds on the 1st and 1 extra bed
La Cité Suspendue Hotel
Advantages of staying on-site
- On site accommodation less than a wild boar’s throw from the park
- Direct access to the park
- Access to some attractions 30 minutes before the official opening time
- Meet the wonderful characters in your hotel at breakfast
- Large choice of rooms
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- Theme park store discounts
How do you get there?
By car: Parc Asterix is located around 35km north of Paris. It’s around 2 1/2 hours drive from Calais Ferry & Eurotunnel terminals. The park has it’s own dedicated motorway exit that leads you straight to the car parks. There’s ample parking at the main gate and both onsite hotels have their own free car parking for resident guests.
By air: Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport is only 18km away. There’s a regular shuttle bus service that runs every 30 mins and only costs around €8 with a journey time that takes less than 30 mins.
By Eurostar: From Gare du Nord, take the fast RER B to Aeroport Charles de Gaulle then take the shuttle bus (see above).
From central Paris: The Louvre Shuttle bus departs at 9 am and leaves the park at 6.10 pm (cost approx €23 pp).
Good to know
- Download the Parc Asterix free app once you’re there for live time interactive information like queuing times and show details.
- Throughout your visit you will have some great photo opportunities when you meet your favourite characters as they appear around the park.
- There are many restaurants dotted around the park for everyone to enjoy during your visit offering light snacks, pizzas and healthy buffets options.
- Parc Asterix is perfect for a fun filled family trip – great for birthday celebrations & other occasions.
- A visit to Parc Asterix can easily be combined with a longer stay or as a short break. Please ask us for more details.
- Parc Asterix Holidays check our latest offers
Highlights & Map
Total price for 2 adults & 2 children – self-drive inc ferry crossing
Les Trois Hiboux………..Prices from £629
La Cité Suspendue……..Prices from £649
Les Quais de Lutece……Prices from £679
- Accommodation for 1 night
- Based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children (from 3 to 11 years) sharing a room
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel (includes “meet the characters”)
- Staying in low season
- Theme park admission for 2 adults and 2 children (from 3 to 11 years) for 2 days
- Direct access to the theme park via a private path
- Free parking at the hotel
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais in a standard size car
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Meals and drinks unless otherwise stated
- Local holiday tax payable direct to the hotel
- Personal & travel insurances
Parc Asterix Gallery
To find out more or plan your trip, call us today
+ 44 (0) 1737 452000
Be the first to receive our latest offers
Roll up, Roll up! Sign up now for our news, views and reviews as well as our latest deals and offers.