Thalassotherapy breaks in fabulous coastal locations – Antibes, Riviera Côte d’Azur
We have partnered with Thalazur Hotels located in fantastic waterfront locations on the shores of France’s 3 coastlines and the 6 hotels we have chosen offer good travel connections from the UK. Established for 20 years, Thalazur has become a market leader in thalassotherapy resorts in France.Their natural marine spas offer a high level of expertise. They offer calm and comfortable surroundings with an extensive choice of treatments. Thalazur is a guarantee of quality, natural and ethically sourced products, latest equipment and rigorous health and safety protocols.
Hotel Baie des Anges à Antibes 4*
The 4* Hotel Baie des Anges is ideally located in a quiet residential area in the Baie des Anges area that lies conveniently between Nice, the medieval picturesque village of Antibes and the cosmopolitan Juan-les-Pins. It’s also a great spot from which to discover the whole riviera and the beautiful Provencal hinterland. Antibes train station is just 3km away while Nice airport is 20km. The region has tons to enjoy and discover with nearby top quality golf courses, beaches, typical villages, Mediterranean fishing harbours and luxury yacht marinas.
The hotel’s 162 rooms were tastefully refurbished to a high standard expected from a four star hotel and offer a very good level of comfort. Sea View rooms and suites are available at a supplement – please ask for details. The “L’Angelus” restaurant has great views and offers a choice of healthy and seasonal and locally sourced dishes and the “770” lounge bar is open all day and offers nutritional cocktails.
- Peaceful setting
- Perfect location to discover and enjoy the french Riviera
- Beaches, golf courses, villages, towns
- Markets, concerts and festivals
- The perfumeries of Grasse
Thalassotherapy & Spa
The hotel’s treatment centre is a quiet haven. There are three seawater swimming pools with swan neck jets, whirlpool seats, under water jets, a jacuzzi, sauna and two steam rooms – one of which is equipped with an exfoliating table. Treatments available include hydrotherapy, scrubs, massages, beauty and haptonomy. There’s a “Sport Santé” programme that focuses on sport-health with a mix of cardio, relaxation and water sessions.
6 Nights Accommodation / 6 Days Treatment Programme
The Azur Fragrances Experience
18 treatments (including 1 group session) starting on the day of your choice. Relax and recharge by enjoying the benefits of aromatherapy based on the benefits of thalassotherapy and essential oils.
A great introductions to thalassotherapy and the healing benefits of the sea, this package will leave you feeling relaxed, calm and regenerated.
- 1 petal and oils body scrub
- 1 seawater rain “Aroma fusion” massage
- 3 exotic fragrances seaweed wrap (coconut pulp, and three teas)
- 2 hydromassage baths with honey and shea
- 2 hydromassage bath sessions with exotic fragrances
- 2 oscillating shower sessions
- 2 body “Aroma” massages with essential oils
- 4 “relaxing” hydrojets sessions
- 1 underwater jet sessions (group) – Movements carried out under the guidance of a hydrotherapist facing an adjustable oriented jet in a pool of heated seawater. This treatment stimulates circulation, deeply relaxes muscle mass and makes joints more flexible.
Other treatment packages are also available:
- Ocean Vitality 24 individual spa treatments
- Thalazur – signature programme with 24 individual treatments
- Post-natal new mums & babies – 26 treatments with babies from 3 to 9 months
- Slimming & nutrition programme – 26 treatments
- Back care well being programme with osteopath – 26 treatments
- Anti-ageing exclusive programme – 26 treatments
- Massages of the World programme – 24 individual treatments
Please call us to discuss your specific needs and for a quote
Antibes SNCF train station is 3km from the hotel – with good connecting services from Paris
Nice airport is 20km from the hotel with a wide choice of airlines offering direct year round’ flights from the UK. Please ask us for up to date information if you would like to choose flying as your preferred mode of transport to this resort.
Transfers on arrival & departure from Antibes train station & Nice airport are included in our packages.
£1759 per person sharing a twin or double room
Single room supplement: £199
Non-treatment partner package: £1249
The price includes:
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Nice including 1 piece of hold luggage and reserved seating
- Private transfers from Nice airport on arrival & departure
- 6 nights accommodation
- Buffet breakfast AND evening meals (half-board / 3 courses – excludes drinks)
- 6 days treatment programme
- Daily access to spa area
We can arrange other forms of transport as well as longer or shorter stays for your holiday – please ask us for details
You also might like these holidays
To find out more or plan your trip, call us today
+ 44 (0) 1737 452000
Be the first to receive our latest offers
Roll up, Roll up! Sign up now for our news, views and reviews as well as our latest deals and offers.