Thalassotherapy breaks in fabulous coastal locations – Cabourg, Normandy
We have partnered with Thalazur Hotels located in fantastic waterfront locations on the shores of France’s 3 coastlines and the 6 hotels we have chosen offer good travel connections from the UK. Established for 20 years, Thalazur has become a market leader in thalassotherapy resorts in France.
Their natural marine spas offer a high level of expertise. They offer calm and comfortable surroundings with an extensive choice of treatments. Thalazur is a guarantee of quality, natural and ethically sourced products, latest equipment and rigorous health and safety protocols.
Hotels les bains de Cabourg 4*
This contemporary hotel overlooks the long sandy beaches and sea and is a short distance from the town centre. Nearby you will find Europe’s longest waterside pedestrian promenade measuring 4km, golf courses, horse racing, casino and typical Normandy towns and villages to discover.
Its 165 brightly decorated rooms that blend with the views have seaview with balcony or terrace and offer an excellent level of comfort. Suites and Exclusive rooms are also available.
“Le Poisson d’Argent” restaurant has excellent views over the sea.
- Great location – sea-facing dunes
- Natural surrounding – easy to get to
- Large indoor seawater heated swimming pool with panoramic views
- Large outdoor seawater heated swimming pool (apr-oct)
- Tennis courts
- Charming town of Cabourg
- Bike rentals available
- Electric car charging points (free)
Thalassotherapy & Spa
The wellness treatment centre located in the hotel has a 290m2 seawater swimming pool with sauna, steam rooms (two warm and one with a crusged ice fountain), aqua aerobics & aqua bike classes and a well equipped fitness room. There’s a range of hydrotheray and beauty treatments, a choice of scrubs and massages in a natural and sensory setting as well as a full-body cryotherapy booth.
6 Nights Accommodation / 6 Days Treatment Programme
The Ocean Thalassotherapy Experience
18 individual spa treatments to eneregise, revitalise and relax your mind and body.
A great introductions to thalassotherapy and the healing benefits of the sea, this package will leave you feeling relaxed, calm and regenerated.
- 3 remineralising seaweed wraps – Applied to the entire body, the hot seaweed allows the organism to remineralise itself, rehydrates the tissues and eliminates toxins.
- 3 remineralising hydromassage bath sessions – Jet hydromassage in a seawater bath heated to between 34° and 37° and supplemented with sea salt crystals. This chromatherapy associated remineralising treatment brings you deep muscular relaxation.
The Thalazur Cabourg “Salt bar”
Select your salt to adopt the desired colour and scent for your bath prior
to your treatment.
– iridescent crystals
– citrus fruits
– lagoon crystals
- 2 jet shower sessions – The hydrotherapist directs a powerful seawater jet following a clearly defined route. The adjustable pressure of the jet improves muscular tone and refines your shape. According to pressure and temperature, this treatment can be targeted more for relaxing, circulation or slimming.
- 3 relaxing or seawater rain massages:
- Fine seawater rain massage – Lying face down under a fine rain of warm seawater full of marine active ingredients, a relaxing massage is performed by a hydrotherapist. This massage brings you relaxation, remineralisation and deep wellbeing.
- Relaxation massage – These Criste Marine associated red seaweed extracts regenerate and protect your body during a massage that initiates the body and mind into absolute relaxation.
- 3 hydrojet sessions – The hydrotherapist directs a powerful seawater jet following a clearly defined route. The adjustable pressure of the jet improves muscular tone and refines your shape. According to pressure and temperature, this treatment can be targeted more for relaxing, circulation or slimming.
- 2 massothermie sessions – On a mattress, lying on your back, implementation of a mechanical massage carried out by heated jade stones.
- 2 Thalaxion sessions – General draining of the body conducted by small jets with temperature variations oscillating between 27° and 37°.
Other treatment packages are also available:
- Thalazur 24 individual treatements
- Anti-ageing treatments
- Shaping & nutrition programmes & treatments
- Expert back care – back pain treatment and prevention
- Ocean tradition – circulation, back-pain and fatigue
- Massages of the World – ancestral massage techniques & hydrotherapy treatments
- Ultimate freedom – 20 treatments of your choice
Please call us to discuss your specific needs and for a quote
Cabourg is around 2 hours drive from the Dieppe Ferry Terminal & 3 1/2 hours from Calais
The two closest train stations are Deauville/Trouville (20Km) and Caen (25Km) – both have good connecting services from Paris
There a few regional airports to choose from like Le Havre & Caen-Carpiquet. Flight schedules change regularly so please ask us for up to date information if you would like to choose flying as your preferred mode of transport to this resort.
We can arrange transfers from airports and train stations to take you to your destination. Please ask us for details.
£1399 per person in a Premium twin or double
£1759 per person in a single room
The price includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Newhaven to Dieppe with a standard sized car
- 6 nights accommodation
- Buffet breakfast AND evening meal (half-board – 3 courses excluding drinks)
- 6 days treatment programme – The Ocean Thalassotherapy Experience – 18 individual spa treatments
- Daily access to spa area
We can arrange other forms of transport as well as longer or shorter stays for your holiday – please ask us for details
You also might like these holidays
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
To find out more or plan your trip, call us today
+ 44 (0) 1737 452000
Be the first to receive our latest offers
Roll up, Roll up! Sign up now for our news, views and reviews as well as our latest deals and offers.